Monument to the Rhythm Club Fire

This is the monument to the Rhythm Club fire that is located on the Bluff over looking the Mississippi river. The monument was erected by the Natchez Social Club and dedicated on September 15, 1940.

Monument dedicated to the victims of the Rhythm Club Fire.

Monument dedicated to the victims of the Rhythm Club Fire.

Leave a Reply